Fusion Voice Call Forwarding

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
by wa2ibm » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:48 pm
Thanks for the call forwarding in member tools. It's great. However. . .

The existing call forwarding is unconditional forwarding. There are two others that I'd like to see implemented: Busy Forward and No-Answer Forward (all are implemented in Google Voice).

Busy and No-Answer forward are currently limited to Voice Mail. What if I want some other option? I'd like to see three member tools forward options:

1. Busy call forward: A) Off <caller gets busy tone> B) To Voicemail C) To another specific number.

2. No-Answer forward after 'n' rings: A) Off <ring forever> B) To Voicemail C) To another specific number.

3. Unconditional forward <existing option>: A) Off B) To another specific number.

These options would remove the necessity of having the Voice Mail option, since they're included in 1 and 2 above. This would allow the use of GoogleVoice for voicemail, for example, instead of Fusion voicemail. Having busy-forward is also an easy way to implement multiple line groups, even if the forward-to number isn't a Fusion number.
by kgc » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 am
I'm not sure if or when we will implement CFNA (call foward no-answer) or CFB (call forward busy) but they are on the list of features that we'd like to support.

Why use Google Voicemail instead of ours?
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by funforlife » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 pm
Is Multi ring coming?
by dane » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:11 pm
Is that the same as simulring?
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by tigerlight » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:23 am
Is there a place to vote on priority of features? Call Forward No Answer is at the top of my list.
by lrw » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:25 am
Is anything being done to expand the call forwarding features?

I would like to see no answer call forward and busy call forward be added to the list of options we have.

Thank you

Lew
by dane » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:46 am
lrw wrote:Is anything being done to expand the call forwarding features?

I would like to see no answer call forward and busy call forward be added to the list of options we have.

Thank you

Lew
At this point we are focusing on anon call rejection and call blocking features, we're not yet taking up additional forwarding options. We can only accomplish a certain number of things, so we have to focus on priorities.

-Dane
Dane Jasper
Sonic
17 posts Page 2 of 2