Viewing sent faxes

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
13 posts Page 1 of 2
by couvreux » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:17 pm
I am wondering in the "view fax history" portion of the fax line with Fusion service, if we can actually SEE the fax that was sent, i.e. the copy we wrote in the cover letter and the actual faxed document, so I can see the quality, etc.

I wanted to see what I wrote in the cover letter, because there are certain specifics I wanted to see if I mentioned or not, since I can't remember!

Janis
by kgc » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 pm
Janis, this feature has been requested by at least one other user and is on my list of things to add. When it is implemented, it will most likely email a copy of the fax along with the delivery notice.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by couvreux » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:35 pm
That is perfect, and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much for the response.
by larry5s » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:08 pm
On 19 Mar 2013 I sent an 8 page fax. Today I discovered the receiving party ended up with 8 blank pages. So I also am interested in viewing "sent faxes."
by Janis » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:14 pm
Thank you, Larry. I hope they come though on this.
by nyee » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:39 pm
kgc wrote:Janis, this feature has been requested by at least one other user and is on my list of things to add. When it is implemented, it will most likely email a copy of the fax along with the delivery notice.
this would be great. i believe efax did just this (back when i had an efax account)
by danzingone » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:43 pm
Is there a way to get a copy of a sent fax, especially including the cover letter?

This doesn't seem to be an option on the Send a Fax page or the Fax history, and a copy of the fax wasn't attached to the Successful Fax Notice email.

Another way to accomplish this would be to offer a cc option at the time of sending the fax, where the cover page as well as the document could be faxed or emailed to the sender .

In many cases, it would be extremely useful to be able to verify exactly what was sent, as it may be a legal, financial or medical document.

Please add this feature.

Thank you!
by cmeisel » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:41 am
kgc wrote:Janis, this feature has been requested by at least one other user and is on my list of things to add. When it is implemented, it will most likely email a copy of the fax along with the delivery notice.
+1 for this feature.
by windfarm » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:09 am
Any resolution of the option to see a sent fax?

I didn't realize in 2022 I'd need to use faxes but have recently run across a whole spate of bureaucracy which requires it.
by kgc » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:47 pm
The fax notices now contain a copy of the pdf sent. ;)
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
13 posts Page 1 of 2