FaxLine: can not receive; NG error at TX

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by smaximov » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:33 pm
Hi,

Several attempts to receive a fax on my FaxLine number were not successful. TX fax reported error "NG".

Stas.
by smaximov » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 am
Today's attempt at 9:49am was somewhat more productive: tried sending two pages to FaxLine, only the 2nd page was received and it was received severely corrupted. TX fax reported the same error: "NG".

I can not attach the received PDF to this message, but can forward to email you specify.

Could you please investigate the problem? Please let me know if you need additional information or have any suggestions for me to try.

Stas.
by smaximov » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:57 am
Another attempt at 9:53am, now to TX 4 page document resulted in 3 pages received, all 3 pages are corrupted very significantly. Please let me know if you would like me to forward received PDFs for investigation.

Stas.
by kgc » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 pm
Stas - do you know what kind of fax machine/phone line was used to send the faxes?
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by smaximov » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:49 pm
kgc wrote:Stas - do you know what kind of fax machine/phone line was used to send the faxes?
1. Canon ImageRunner 5050
2. PSTN/Pacbell
by smaximov » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:33 am
Another attempt to receive fax at 9:22am Dec, 17: Out of 4 pages, only pages 1,4 were received (corrupted). Pages 2,3 are missing completely. Please see my FaxLine log for more details. If necessary, I can forward all the emails from FaxLine with the attached PDFs.

Stas.
6 posts Page 1 of 1