FaxLine Forwarding Option(s) Feature Request

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
1 post Page 1 of 1
by ydfilippini » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:27 am
I have a google voice number that I use as my business fax number. It currently forwards incoming fax calls to my home fax machine. Ideally, I would prefer to have it forward to my new Sonic.net FaxLine number. However, due to Google Voice's phone verification process, I'm having a hard time connecting FaxLine number with Google Voice.

Ideally, if Sonic.net could provide a simple "Forward to registered Fusion Voice/DSL number," this could allow a person using their FaxLine product to either forward faxes to their email (the default method currently provided), or it would allow for incoming faxes to be forwarded to a personal, physical fax machine.

Furthermore, in my case, for people who are trying to verify and connect their Google Voice numbers to FaxLine, they would be able to physically pick up the phone receiver and dial the 2-digit verification code when Google calls them to confirm this FaxLine number.

Please consider such a toggle (email/fusion) feature.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
David Filippini
1 post Page 1 of 1