IPv6 on Pace 5268AC

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
1 post Page 1 of 1
by aepstein » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:33 am
Hello,

I am having trouble setting up IPv6 on my Pace 5268AC modem for Fusion X2. When I try to use the IPv6 configuration tool, I just get this error message, even though everything I've seen says that this router should be supported:
We're sorry, but we were unable to find a supported managed IPv6 capable modem associated with this service address. If you are currently renting a modem and believe this to be in error, please contact Support

Our Equipment Rental program will supply you with a IPv6 capable modem.
I found this support article, and it looks like everything should be fine: https://help.sonic.com/hc/en-us/article ... -IPv6-Tool
2. Fusion IPv6 Tool Minimum Requirements:

In order to use the Fusion IPv6 Tool successfully you must meet the following minimum requirements:
A Pace 4111N or Pace 5268 RG leased from Sonic.
Yes, I have this. (The AC model is linked, so I assume there is not a non-AC model.)
For the Pace 4111N, you will need the 9.5.1.53.5 firmware version or later
For the Pace 5268AC, you will need the 10.5.4.527153 firmware version and using Fusion DSL.
I have firmware version 10.5.4.527511-sonic, and I am using Fusion (X2).
The RG cannot be in bridged mode.
My router is currently supplying its one static IP to one of my computers, but it is not in bridged (routing disabled) mode.
The RG must have been in sync on your line for at least 24 hours.
The second fusion line was installed yesterday morning, and the router (I believe, it doesn't look like there's a way to check line uptime) has been up since then.
A working residential Fusion connection (small business IPv6 via 6RD will supported in the future).
Yes, this is a residential connection.
Your upload/download cannot be saturated during the time of activation.
I have quit most of my applications, and it doesn't look like there's that much more that a few KiBps going on.

If anyone can help me figure out what is wrong that would be great.
Thanks in advance.
1 post Page 1 of 1