Dual stack (IPv4/IPv6) enabled on beta.vpn

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
by kevink00 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:53 pm
@wkeller --I hate to ask people if they can upgrade but can you upgrade the opevpn client you're using? This post https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/ticket/849 is referencing 2.3.12. My example above is using 2.4.9. It looks like you're using 2.3.4. I've a feeling either pull-filter or those specific pull-filter references weren't adopted until at least 2.3.12.
by wkeller » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:35 pm
@kevink00 I know that my DD-WRT and the OpenVPN that it comes with are quite dated and in need of an update. I've been planning a move from DD-WRT to opnsense. Till then I will likely have to forego VPN.

The OpenVPN on DD-WRT appears to be stripped down a bunch, so even some of the documented options do not actually work. (as an example, no mater what I do, I can not change the --mute setting to anything other then 6).
by faisal » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:28 pm
forest wrote:
Does this mean VPN clients will have a routable IPv6 address that will accept incoming connections?

I’m curious how or if you’re integrating the current change with your site-to-site VPN setup.
by forest » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:07 pm
faisal wrote:
I’m curious how or if you’re integrating the current change with your site-to-site VPN setup.

I'm not using Sonic's IPv6 yet.
by johnpong » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:47 pm
pull-filter is working for me using asuswrt merlin 384.4_2
15 posts Page 2 of 2