Fiber rollout in San Francisco Mission

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by grenetz » Mon May 20, 2019 2:06 am
I've been a happy Sonic Fusion X1 (2xDSL) customer for 3 years. Whenever I see the friendly Sonic sales folks at events around the city (eg Sunday Streets) I always ask when fiber will be coming to my hood. I'm on Pearl Street near Duboce. I check availability on Sonic.com every few months. Any hints when I can look forward to a life-changing upgrade?
by filmyer » Tue May 21, 2019 8:16 pm
I second grenetz's frustration. I've been a loyal Sonic customer for 10+ years. I can't get any information as to why fiber is within 2 blocks of my address, but not west of Dolores on 18th St. Doubly frustrating that I'm paying the same price for Fusion X2 without the benefit of the gigabyte fiber rollout. Seems like Sonic has decided to cherry pick the easiest/cheapest areas to maximize profit and forget the rest of us (for now). SAD because my work productivity depends on 21st century connectivity that Sonic can't provide - at any price.
2 posts Page 1 of 1