Options with Sonic if Switching to Uverse

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by banburys@sonic.net » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 am
It is clear that Fusion will never be available to us in Saratoga 95070.
Despite having loved Sonic since 1998, the higher bandwidth and bundled capabilities of UVerse are very attractive.
I called Sonic sales and found that one can maintain an email account with Sonic for $4/month.
I would be interested in maintaining my webpage presence thru Sonic as it appears this is not an option with Uverse.

Could someone itemize what options (including monthly costs) are available to use Sonic's email and webpage features if I switch to Uverse?
by dane » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:44 pm
You could keep value hosting here, for $9.95/mo, and not that this includes some email boxes, so what would be your total cost.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by banburys@sonic.net » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:32 pm
dane wrote:You could keep value hosting here, for $9.95/mo, and not that this includes some email boxes, so what would be your total cost.

Thanks Dane!
I'll look up "value hosting" on Member services. So doing this I could continue to have my domain name, web pages, and email on Sonic? And I could continue to ftp data into the webpages?
by dane » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Yes, that's correct. Support can also assist if you have any questions.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1