Legacy DSL?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
12 posts Page 2 of 2
by dane » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:33 pm
Yes, for folks beyond our current reach, we'll take their email address and location and let them know if and when we can reach them in future.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by toast0 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:09 pm
Guest wrote:Thanks for the quick info. Wasn't for me, but I've sent people your way who are behind RTs & couldn't get Fusion (or u-verse for that matter). I'm sure that's still the case for many out there, so I'm surprised there's no demand - even if folks have to keep the AT&T landline, and not get the Fusion package or pricing, they'd at least get (better) Sonic support and no caps. Guess now, for new broadband customers, it's Fusion or no Sonic at all.
I'm in the legacy camp, but there's no way I would sign up as a new customer. The landline is now about $25/month (and on track to double in the next 18 months), and this is plain jane metered local calling, no long distance, no caller id, nothing. It would probably be more economical to sign up with Sonic at whatever gets you access to VPN, and then get u-verse and do everything over the sonic vpn (except that won't get you a static IP if you want to do hosting)
12 posts Page 2 of 2