fusion in san francisco

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by obake1 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:01 pm
hi,

I've been looking into a new ISP since I'm planning to move to a new house. I came across Sonic after reading positive reviews about their service and pricing. Are there any plans to expand further into San Francisco?

The reason I ask is because at my current address I am actually eligible to get Fusion. My new house which is approximately 7-8 blocks away from my current house is roughly 1800 feet too far to get Fusion. I checked availability using my current landline # at my current house and it says it's available, but checking with my address only at my new house (no landline yet) says service not available.

Thanks
by Guest » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:03 pm
To be more specific my current address zipcode is 94112 and my new one is 94127.
by tjj » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:33 pm
Please send an e-mail to sales@sonic.net with your address and we can better respond to you there with specifics other than a zip code which has a lot of room for error. We look forward to hearing from you!
Tage J.
Sonic.net Customer Support
3 posts Page 1 of 1