One pissed customer

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by nurbs » Wed May 08, 2019 11:23 am
After yet another day of connectivity so bad that I had to add an unplanned commute to get work done (the internet speed test site wouldn't even load, let alone show it's usual "your internet speed is very slow" result), I am just pissed. Sonic, we have been customers for years, and I wanted to like you, but this is reaching my limit. Obviously you promised way too much last Fall when you kept saying that speedier service would be in our area soon (West Berkeley). Argh!
by jacob.karinen » Wed May 08, 2019 4:09 pm
I'm sorry you're having poor service. I'd like to work with you to troubleshoot the slow speeds but I can't find an account associated with your forum name. Can you DM me your username or address? If you do I can look into what's going on and help get your service working smoothly.
Jacob K.
Community and Escalations Supervisor
Sonic
by nhdesign » Thu May 09, 2019 8:24 am
me too
sheller
disconnects all the time from my putty session
nights and mornings, days seem ok.
started a few days ago.
by cmeisel » Thu May 09, 2019 12:45 pm
I feel all this complaining on the forum is useless. Contact support if you have issues, that is what they are for and if they don't help you, piss you off, etc, then you can escalate to the forum. The forum is not a replacement for contacting support. The fact that you can call them makes it even less understandable why people immediately go to the forum to complain.
4 posts Page 1 of 1