Fusion in Santa Cruz anytime soon?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by ssavad » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 am
Any chance on getting Fusion in Santa Cruz City/County anytime soon? I've been a faithful Sonic DSL Customer for a while. I ask this of Sonic Tech support every few months, they are now pointing me to the forums.
by dane » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 am
ssavad wrote:Any chance on getting Fusion in Santa Cruz City/County anytime soon? I've been a faithful Sonic DSL Customer for a while. I ask this of Sonic Tech support every few months, they are now pointing me to the forums.
Existing Sonic.net DSL customers in the Santa Cruz area who are within reach of Fusion were sent a private invitation to migrate to Fusion about four weeks ago. Most have made the switch already. If you're an existing customer and did not receive this, you're likely served from a remote terminal or are too far away for Fusion - sorry!

For folks who are not currently Sonic.net customers, note that we be providing Fusion through a local affiliate in that area at some point in the future.

-Dane
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by ssavad » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 am
Dane, thanks for the quick response!

Well, I'm disappointed; it's the downside to living on the outskirts of the service area. Appreciate the info.
3 posts Page 1 of 1