Repeated connectivity loss right now

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
19 posts Page 2 of 2
by dane » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:42 am
Larns576 wrote:Me too in S.F. but service came back up within 5 minutes and was stable. No biggie
That's likely the update which was pushed out - see: https://sonicstatus.com/2019/04/04/san- ... intenance/
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by forest » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:03 pm
That sonicstatus.com update is titled "San Francisco", yet most of the cities affected by it are miles from San Francisco. It would be helpful if that was corrected in the future.
by dane » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:42 pm
Agreed.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by DelawareThunderstorm » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:32 pm
Thanks Dane! I keep watch on several elderly people in a hi crime neighborhood, and when security cameras go out, it spooks the all out and they keep me up all night.
I appreciate the response. (If not the snide commentary from another member)

DS
by Matt » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:39 pm
This has been happening for me since yesterday afternoon. I lose my connection a few times per hour, and it when it's connected the speed is very slow. I've rebooted everything several times but nothing has improved.

I have two computers experiencing the same problem so I know the problem isn't computer related.
by dane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:05 am
Matt wrote:This has been happening for me since yesterday afternoon. I lose my connection a few times per hour, and it when it's connected the speed is very slow. I've rebooted everything several times but nothing has improved.

I have two computers experiencing the same problem so I know the problem isn't computer related.
Matt, have you reached out to support? You can request a call, text them, etc - here: https://www.sonic.com/support
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by ScottE » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:58 pm
Interesting thread. My service in Berkeley was spotty all last week. Friday it got really bad so I called Tech support who dispatched AT&T yesterday. Came home to No. Service. At. All. Still not working.
by ScottE » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:33 pm
Just got an update that AT&T will be there sometime by 8pm tomorrow. How is this acceptable?
by ScottE » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:54 pm
This is really sad, Sonic, but I cannot deal with the shoddy AT&T service and I'm tired of waiting for fiber to make it to my area. I've tried for 2 1/2 years, but now I'm ready to switch to Comcast. I hate to do it, but you have failed me.
19 posts Page 2 of 2