Dogpatch Service

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by TheMariposa » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:21 pm
Brand new development in San Francisco that would love to offer our incoming tenants fast and affordable internet service. Reached out to you all and was surprised to hear that our building is too far from your San Francisco main office. Our building (The Mariposa - 601 Tennessee St) is located in the Mission Bay/Dogpatch, 3 blocks from the Warriors new stadium and across the street from UCSF/Kaiser Mission Bay Medical Campuses.

With this area of the city increasingly becoming a destination and residential place of choice, and with endless construction trying to fulfill pent up demand, it would be great to have Sonic extend it's service this way and bring the good and affordable internet life to more of San Francisco!
by TheMariposa » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:38 pm
I called in asking about service to the Mission Bay/Dogpatch and was advised to post here, on this forum because Sonic's exec team reads through this forum regularly. Two weeks later and my initial post has not received a single response from anyone at Sonic.

We'd like to give our tenants access to your service. Would appreciate a response.
by TheMariposa » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:42 pm
Update:
As advised by Sonic's customer service reps, I posted a service/install request here, in this forum. Two weeks later and I've still received no response from any rep or exec as promised.

We'd love to bring you business and give our tenants access to your service. Please help us make this possible. Thanks.

-------
Brand new development in San Francisco that would love to offer our incoming tenants fast and affordable internet service. Reached out to you all and was surprised to hear that our building is too far from your San Francisco main office. Our building (The Mariposa - 601 Tennessee St) is located in the Mission Bay/Dogpatch, 3 blocks from the Warriors new stadium and across the street from UCSF/Kaiser Mission Bay Medical Campuses.

With this area of the city increasingly becoming a destination and residential place of choice, and with endless construction trying to fulfill pent up demand, it would be great to have Sonic extend it's service this way and bring the good and affordable internet life to more of San Francisco!
by jacob.karinen » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:21 am
Hello,

I'm sorry about the lack of reply to your previous post. As you said before, when I ran your address you were too far from a CO to get any of our DSL services and we currently don't have our residential fiber to the home in your area. If you're looking to get fiber to your apartment buildings as a business I'd recommend filling out the request fiber for business form here: https://www.sonic.com/availability/contact?p=BPF
Jacob K.
Community and Escalations Supervisor
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1