Any plans for San Bruno, CA?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by derrickl » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 am
The City of San Bruno has their own municipal internet & cable company and Comcast would not touch this area. With their horrible reputation (check yelp review) I'm trying to avoid them as much as possible. Only problem now is that I'm 11,363 ft away from your nearest CO. Any chance Sonic has some plans for this city for a closer CO? Please say yes
by dane » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:58 pm
Unless you move, the CO isn't going to get any closer to you. We are currently offering service there however, the Fusion sales page should offer you service as long as you are not being a remote terminal.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by derrickl » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:38 am
Right now I REALLY wish I could move.

0.26 down / 0.69 up

I think I rather be online with my iPhone. Time to ask for a refund and cancel the service?
by dane » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:16 pm
derrickl wrote:Right now I REALLY wish I could move.

0.26 down / 0.69 up

I think I rather be online with my iPhone. Time to ask for a refund and cancel the service?
Well, time to ring support certainly. We have a 30 day money back policy, so give them a crack at fixing it if it is a short distance loop and likely to perform for you, or cancel if it's too far to be fast enough.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1