Cow Hollow Gigabit

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by bmcdonnell » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:55 pm
I see the news that fiber will be available in Cow Hollow neighborhood. Does anyone have more info, the streets it will be available, the timeline? I saw some fiber optic installers the last few weeks, so I am optimistic this will be soon.
by dane » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:49 pm
Current customers should get an email notification.

New prospective members can check their address at http://sonic.com/availability
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by chris90 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:58 pm
Dane,

when should we expect to get an email? Also, will the email be sent to everyone, not just those who will have fiber access?

Thanks,
Chris
by dane » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:45 pm
I believe an email was sent earlier this week to all existing Fusion customers who are in locations where Fiber is under construction now. The message was basically: it's coming soon!

If you didn't get an email, your location is not part of the current work that's underway - but we're growing the coverage quickly, because so many people are signing up! Hopefully we'll get to you in the future.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by chris90 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:08 pm
I've been a Sonic customer for a number of years. I would like fiber, of course. Is there a list I can add my name to?
by Larns576 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:52 pm
As far as I know, there is no "list" to sign up for. They decide based on projected uptake, # of current customers, and other criteria not known us. But you can always pray to the fiber gods, sacrifice a virgin cable modem and two dsl routers, to help increase your chances. Oh, and dont forget to sign up for whatever Sonic internet service that is offered at your location. Every extra customer they have helps Sonic expand faster.
6 posts Page 1 of 1