Port Forwarding Issues

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
1 post Page 1 of 1
by thomasec84 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:32 am
HI all - I've read through a ton of Port Forwarding-related posts, and still haven't been able to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I am trying to setup my Plex server so it's accessible outside of my home. I have a Pace Plc 5268AC router that is going into an Airport Extreme, with the Airport set to Bridge Mode. Here is a breakdown of what I've done:

Setup computer with Plex Service with a Static IP

Logged into Pace Plc 5268AC router, and entered the Static IP I setup

Added a new user-defined application under "Applications, Pinholes and DMZ", for TCP Port 32400 (which is what Plex uses).

Now, when I go to http://canyouseeme.org and enter that port, it is saying it can indeed see me. However, Plex is giving me the following message:

"Not available outside your network. Your server is signed in to Plex, but is not reachable from outside your network"

What would be the reason a service like canyouseeme would be able "see me", but not Plex? I have tried resetting the router, deleting/adding the user-defined application, and nothing is working. It has to be something with the router (or the way I setup port forwarding), because another service I setup to view my desktop remotely is not working. I have attached a screenshot of how things are setup in the Pace Plc, and what the message looks like in Plex. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

1 post Page 1 of 1