Unable to check for availability for home and business

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:11 am
I was trying to check my phone#'s availability but this message displays everytime after i type in the # or the address

Oops! We weren't able to find the AT&T phone number you entered. Please try another number or call 1 (888) 766-4233 for assistance.

If you currently have phone service through a cable provider such as Comcast or Astound, click here.

I was wondering how far is inner richmond and sunset away from the CO?
Also, what will be the approximate speed for each location?
by Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:14 am
The phone numbers are both currently from AT&T by the way, thanks in advance!

I am planning to leave ATT and I heard nightmares about comcast, but very positive things about Sonic.net.
by rrichard » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:33 pm
Me too. I retyped my number several times to make sure I wasn't entering it wrong. Same result each time. How do I check availability?
by wa2ibm » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 pm
Guest wrote:I was wondering how far is inner richmond and sunset away from the CO?
You can put in your AT&T area code and prefix here and drill down to your exchange and find out where it's located:

http://www.telcodata.us/search-area-cod ... nge-detail
by cboyce » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 am
Could you send me a message with the telephone number you are using? There are no wide spread outages, so we'll need more information in order to reproduce this particular problem. Alternately, you can call our support and they can sign you up over the phone.
5 posts Page 1 of 1