[Underground Utilities] "Fiber-optic Internet connectivity will soon be available on Stannage Avenue"

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by buegelfrei » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:04 pm
This was the subject line of an email to the 1300 block of Stannage Avenue from one of my neighbors.

Unfortunately, it was subcontractors for AT&T who my neighbor (and I) saw working their way between Gilman and Cedar on Stannage, all blocks with underground utilities, laying fiber optic cable, or so they told us, over the course of August 27-29th.
by cmeisel » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:19 pm
Same on Avenida drive and queens road in the Berkeley hills. Att just ran fiber today in front of my house and in record time up cedar and also queens. Now the poles look very crowded in some places. I hope that sonic will still run as promised or piggyback on att fiber
by buegelfrei » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:57 am
Sorry, I just edited the subject line to make my point clearer: AT&T is running fiber for the neighborhoods with underground utilities. Sonic has previously stated that they won't be doing anything for us in this kind of neighborhood any time soon.
3 posts Page 1 of 1