gled wrote:dane wrote:gled wrote:
Luckily went here just before placing an order of fusion FFTN x2 at 50m.
AT&T is offering me 100Mpbs, so that means I could be eligible for FX2 ( I am in 94596, CA ).
Should I wait for that offer to be available through Sonic or still order FTTN x2 at 50Mbps hoping to upgrade ASAP ? What do you think ?
If you're a new customer, I believe you should be able to order the IP Broadband FX products by phone today. (They go live on the website today or tomorrow.)
Existing customers will need to wait a few weeks, as upgrade capabilities are being integrated into our Member Tools platform.
Thank you ! :)
I just tried, and it seems like AT&T API is returning only x2 max for my location, no FX2.
Weird as I can get the 100Mbps directly from them.
I wonder if I should order from them and then terminate the service right away to force an update of their database ?
Sorry about the noise, 2nd phone call and this time order has been placed for fx2 !
Thank you Dane and Sonic !