Resale of AT&T Fiber Offerings?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
105 posts Page 8 of 11
by smolnar » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:20 pm
I am also wanting to upgrade from X2 to FTTN. I do find it silly when I check for availablity from the front page it shows available, but if a existing Sonic customer it is all for not.
by dane » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:25 pm
smolnar wrote:I am also wanting to upgrade from X2 to FTTN. I do find it silly when I check for availablity from the front page it shows available, but if a existing Sonic customer it is all for not.
Upgrade tool in our Member Tools for existing customers is coming soon. Please stand by!
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by kevintsui » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:37 pm
dane wrote:
smolnar wrote:I am also wanting to upgrade from X2 to FTTN. I do find it silly when I check for availablity from the front page it shows available, but if a existing Sonic customer it is all for not.
Upgrade tool in our Member Tools for existing customers is coming soon. Please stand by!
I'm checking it on Member Tools every hour... I want to be first! :lol:
by smolnar » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:41 pm
kevintsui wrote:
dane wrote:
I'm checking it on Member Tools every hour... I want to be first! :lol:

I am not that bad. What I really want is Sonic Fibre in Alameda. The city own all the polls so no PG&E/ATT involvement.
by drew.phillips » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:25 pm
kevintsui wrote:I'm currently on Fusion X2. Any chance I can join in on the select group to upgrade to Fiber?
Hi Kevin,

I will be in touch tomorrow about upgrading early. It looks like all of AT&T's fiber options are available to you.
Drew Phillips
Programmer / System Operations, Sonic.net
by smolnar » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:28 pm
dane wrote:

Thanks
by kevintsui » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:12 pm
drew.phillips wrote:
kevintsui wrote:I'm currently on Fusion X2. Any chance I can join in on the select group to upgrade to Fiber?
Hi Kevin,

I will be in touch tomorrow about upgrading early. It looks like all of AT&T's fiber options are available to you.
Thanks!
by deckardk » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:36 pm
dane wrote:
Patiently waiting here too :) Thanks!
by Aperotti28 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:51 pm
I just switched back to Sonic, yipeee, but I'm wondering if I'm going to have to worry about my use of traffic per se torrenting like I used to with ATT, versus now, thanks!
by drew.phillips » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:31 pm
For those still waiting, if you haven't checked yet, the new AT&T fiber offerings and 75 Mbps speed tier are available from the upgrade tool! https://members.sonic.net/connections/serviceupdate/
Drew Phillips
Programmer / System Operations, Sonic.net
105 posts Page 8 of 11