Santa Rosa fusion coverage

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by Lukeahoy@sonic.net » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:42 pm
I called today to set up my fusion at my new home in Santa Rosa, but was told the worst news I've heard in 6 months:

"I'm sorry, but your home is 16,000 feet away, and that's too far for fusion"

When I moved into my temporary rental, only to put a "pause" on Sonic and got to Comcast temporarily, I had to deal with what has been the worst business I've ever dealt with. I a dealt with it only because my business needs speedy internet, but I thought there would be a shining light at the end of the tunnel. Today's news was not good. I'd rather not ATT it either.

So, your customer service rocks, and has me drooling for more. I purchased a home in Santa Rosa partially for the reason that I thought you'd have your internet tentacles all over it.

PLEASE OH PLEASE get your hometown covered, and the fast stuff over by Montgomery High School (Bertha Lane to be precise).

Thanks.
by aw » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:16 pm
Unfortunately, they can't access Remote Terminals to install Fusion, so the current coverage for that is limited to what exists now. However, you can get AT&T Lineshared DSL from Sonic there, I used to live around the corner on Martha and got 6mbps. YMMV, not all loops are equal, etc.
by dane » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm
Dane Jasper
Sonic
3 posts Page 1 of 1