Caught in the middle - fiber on both sides but not here

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by kdiller » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:33 pm
We are on Witter Rd. adjacent to the city of Sebastopol on the south end of town. I've seen Sonic installers on Lynch Rd. a few hundred yards to the northwest and on Elphick Rd. less than 1/4 mile to the east. We are right in between and fiberless. There are dozens of homes in this area, many of which I'm sure would jump on the chance to have Sonic fiber here. Any plans or any chance you could come this way?
by dane » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:21 pm
kdiller wrote:We are on Witter Rd. adjacent to the city of Sebastopol on the south end of town. I've seen Sonic installers on Lynch Rd. a few hundred yards to the northwest and on Elphick Rd. less than 1/4 mile to the east. We are right in between and fiberless. There are dozens of homes in this area, many of which I'm sure would jump on the chance to have Sonic fiber here. Any plans or any chance you could come this way?
Not yet, we are doing some custom network construction there, including connecting many of the schools, but we're not doing any broad residential deployment in Sebastopol at the moment.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1