Gigabit service on Moultrie Street (south side of Bernal)?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by danfuzz » Tue May 22, 2018 4:42 pm
I see that Sonic fiber is available in some parts of Bernal, mostly (entirely?) on the north side of the hill. I'm wondering when and if it'll creep around to the south side, specifically Moultrie Street. I'd love an upgrade from my current Sonic service.

Thanks.
by dane » Wed May 23, 2018 12:23 pm
danfuzz wrote:I see that Sonic fiber is available in some parts of Bernal, mostly (entirely?) on the north side of the hill. I'm wondering when and if it'll creep around to the south side, specifically Moultrie Street. I'd love an upgrade from my current Sonic service.

Thanks.
It's not served yet, but we are working on expansion in the region. All existing Fusion customers will get notification just as soon as we're able to serve their location!
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by enginethatcould » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:20 pm
Hi Dane,

Just throwing in a comment here to show interest. I’m at the end of Andover and am just waiting for the service to be available.

I’m the guy that pings the availability tool on Sonic.net’s website every 2 weeks to check if it’s happened yet.

I’ve even been extremely close to purchasing Fusion as a show of support mutiple times but can’t stomach the idea of giving money to the incumbent, AT&T.
by dane » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:44 am
enginethatcould wrote:Hi Dane,

Just throwing in a comment here to show interest. I’m at the end of Andover and am just waiting for the service to be available.

I’m the guy that pings the availability tool on Sonic.net’s website every 2 weeks to check if it’s happened yet.

I’ve even been extremely close to purchasing Fusion as a show of support mutiple times but can’t stomach the idea of giving money to the incumbent, AT&T.
Most of the money goes to us, so you should! ;)
Dane Jasper
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1