Is it possible to get a consultation before installation?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by eriophora » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:48 pm
I'm moving into my first one-bedroom (!!!) in The Castro, SF, and Sonic Fiber is available at my address (!!! x2). However, I think that my new landlords are wary of them having to tear stuff up / punch holes in the wall / etc.

Is there a way to get someone out for a consultation to determine what will have to be done? E.g. determine if it can be piggybacked on the Comcast wiring for minimal invasiveness, or if something more will have to be done? Or is there a way to politely ask my landlords to get in touch with someone from Sonic?
by dane » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:06 am
You'd need to order service and schedule the installation - then you can certainly have the landlord present for that work if you'd like!

Bear in mind that your landlord cannot block you from your selection of internet access provider in San Francisco. We're more than happy to work with them on how the installation is done, but if you want the service, you're entitled to receive it.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1