Unfinished install for 100 block San Carlos St SF

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by 100block sancarlos » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:43 am
The south half of our block has had fiber since last summer. We were told it was an issue with the poles. Since then PGe has put in all new poles on our half of block. I’ve been calling for months with no luck. When is this going to get completed? We’ve got a dozen units ready to sign up but can’t get even a basic answer on status.
by miken » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:00 am
If you send an email to support@sonic.net with your address and "attn: Mike N" in your subject I'll get this information to the right team and see if I can get you an update.
Mike N.
Development Trainer
Sonic
by 100block sancarlos » Thu May 24, 2018 10:36 am
so we've been waiting for over a year now, and this is literally no reason that anyone can give why this hasnt been sorted by now. there are new poles on the north half of the block. you're already here on the south end, all the way to the midpoint of the block.

why wont you finish the install on this block? we were told it was on the list of jobs, told to wait 6-8 weeks, told it was being worked on, told what amounts to nothing. we've tried calling, tried using the forums, tried signing up for a "waitlist" (which doesnt seem to actually exist) and nada.

seriously, what the hell is going on here and why cant you just finish the last 200 feet of our block? the hard work has already been done, the line's already on the poles. just extend it so we can all ditch comcast finally
by 100block sancarlos » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:09 am
So nearly seven months now with no progress. Are you guys ever going to wire up the rest of the block? Mr Dane- whats the story? Why does only half our block get fiber?
4 posts Page 1 of 1