Fiber in East Palo Alto

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
1 post Page 1 of 1
by AtLeastOneCustomer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:55 pm
Hello!

I just spoke to a sales representative (Charlie). The purpose of my call was my fury with comcast. I was hoping to get out from under their heel, when Charlie mentioned that Fiber is expanding slowly down from San Fran.

Hoping to put a bit of pressure with a little reward that Palo Also (more specifically, East Palo Alto) would be a great place to expand too as soon as possible. I joked that when you make it out here, you would have at least one new customer. But the truth is that there are a variety of positive reasons to make East Palo Alto a priority.

For one, following university and bayshore lets you hit a wide variety of large accounts. Besides the facebook campus, Amazon just build a new building, and Indeed has its headquarters just on the other side of Embarcadero- so it could easily connect to a Mountain View extension. There are a number of schools- including the plans for the new Zuckerberg school- which require hefty internet accounts, but you wont have the dorm students mining for bitcoin off of the connection.

It is more than a little self serving. But from this would be customer, i think it would be worth your while.

Thank you
1 post Page 1 of 1