Fiber in Rohnert Park

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by jmatti » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:13 am
We live in the B-section in Rohnert Park. We have been a staunch customer of Sonic's for decades. We were fairly early adopters of DSL (DSL was light years faster than our 56K modem and dialup). We live something like 200 feet from the end of the copper lines from the phone switch. I understand there is fiber on the South side of Cotati Blvd.We live on the North side.

Are there any other Sonic options than can give us better speeds?

I'd like to know when we could possibly get Fiber?

We would like to start a few streaming services; but the performance of 1.5Mbps on a good day makes it unfeasibl[/list][/list]e at this time.

We begrudgingly keep Comcast for the local channel access and the small number of channels we watch. We are considering some of Comcast's upgrade options. We dislike most of the programming available; and are looking for options.
by steelgaze » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:31 pm
The availability tool should give you all the answers you need.
by dane » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:10 pm
Check connection upgrade options in https://members.sonic.net/
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by kaustin » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:43 pm
I'm on the south side of Cotati Blvd but no Fiber here. I understand Sonic wanting to expand into new territories, but how about taking care of the legacy folks that got you to this point. I've been a loyal Sonic customer since you took over West Coast Online 19 years ago. I've recommended your service and brought you many new customers. What do we, as loyal legacy customers, need to do to get fiber in Cotati/Rohnert Park? How about showing us a little love?
4 posts Page 1 of 1