How long before switchover from Fusion to Fiber?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by kyle.depasquale » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:29 pm
According to the availability tool, Sonic Fiber became available at my address today (woohoo!). I know that as an existing customer I don't have to put in a request to switch to the new service, so I was wondering how long it would be until I'm contacted by Sonic to make the switchover?
by dane » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:58 pm
You should get an emailed invitation to schedule your migration in the next couple days. (If you don't, please let me know!)

But meanwhile, you can use the Member Tools to kick this off, that is where the email would direct you. Here: https://members.sonic.net/connections/serviceupdate/
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by kyle.depasquale » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:45 am
Awesome, Thanks, Dane!
by kyle.depasquale » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:17 pm
Well, I had my installation - and everything has been set up and ready to go, except it seems there's an issue with the backbone fiber in my neighborhood. Hoping it will be fixed soon - the folks on the support line didn't seem to know when it may be corrected.

I can't wait to be switched over from the older DSL service!
by dane » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:03 pm
Glad to hear we're getting close, and once we resolve that cable or splice issue, you'll be zipping along at gigabit speeds!
Dane Jasper
Sonic
5 posts Page 1 of 1