Fiber for 94112?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
22 posts Page 3 of 3
by Larns576 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:59 pm
From what I can tell, a lot of excelsior has been or is nearing completion. I assume they will branch out to crocker amazon and mission terrace afterwards. They usually email you an estimated completion month every month but dont know if you have to wait till next month to get it.
by george.belle » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:32 pm
jaeS2k wrote:I am excited that 94112 area is finally getting fiber and it looks like my neighborhood is scheduled for Oct, 18. I just checked my address in the service availability and I am not seeing the fiber option. I am on the 1300 block of my street and it seems none of the houses on the 1300 block have fiber option. But interestingly enough, the 1200 block and the 1400 block of my street has the fiber option. Can someone chime in? Long time Sonic customer on a bonded DSL.

Steve
By any chance are the utilities on your block buried, but the utilities on the 1200 and 1400 block are above ground?
Sonic apparently isn't allowed by the city to install fiber where the utilities are underground. Those of us with buried lines are stuck on DSL if we want to stay with Sonic.
22 posts Page 3 of 3