Internet service options

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by Guest » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:34 pm
I ran the Sonic availability tool and it doesn't say X1 or X2 anymore, just Fusion($30/$50)or FTTN($50/$70). So I called Sonic to inquire about FTTN X1 service. But was told only FTTN X2 is available for my location and X1 is not available yet. It doesn't quite make sense to me. Can someone explain this? Thanks.
by miken » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:18 am
We removed the X1 and X2 classifications awhile back due to it confusing new customers, now just offering the different speed and price points. The services are the same, we've just simplified how they are advertised for new users. That being said, if X2 services are available we should be able to order you single line service - if you wanted to send an e-mail into support@sonic.com with "Attn: Mike N" in the subject line and include your address and a good contact phone number, I'd be happy to look into the situation and have someone reach out.
Mike N.
Development Trainer
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1