Verizon Cloud access

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by davidcoale » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:06 pm
Hi All,

I can access most everything on the net with my desktop computer but have trouble accessing the Verizon Cloud web site. When I log into this the page it is grayed out and I get three black dots rotating while waiting to connect. I spent a long time with Verizon trouble shooting this and when I used my phone as a hot-spot to my desk top computer, I could then connect to the Verizon Cloud web page - by passing my Sonic net DSL connection.

I also spent a long time with Sonic net support trying to figure this out to no avail.

Please let me know if anyone else is having this type of problem. I am on an iMac running 10.12.5 and tried three different browsers.

Thanks,

David
by pockyken007 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:53 pm
Not sure if this is related but I noticed today that when connected to the wifi on my cellphone ( Samsung Galaxy S8+ ) I am unable to lunch google play and some other applications . I'll investigate more tomorrow but I am wondering if anybody else experienced this issue .

As a test I swapped the Pace modem to the Netgear N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router , Model : WNDR3700v3 and the wifi issue went away ... I also tested on my neighbor wifi and no problems there.

Sonic did ya guys push some update onto the pace router that serve fiber connections ?
by pockyken007 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:42 am
Quick update :

After assigning static IP on the phone it now can connect to the pace modem as soon as I set the phone to DHCP it connects to the wifi but the things mentioned before are blocked / not loading .

Quick update #2

When using Netgear N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router , Model : WNDR3700v3 there is no problem withe the connection to any services and I do not have to assign static IP on the phone .
3 posts Page 1 of 1