Sonic pre-order availability in Mission

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by reanimus » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:37 am
I saw the ads right by my apartment got a mail ad for the pre-order and I was looking to do it but the availability lookup on the site doesn't pull up any fiber options. I live on 17th between Mission and Capp Street, and was really hoping to get fiber here. Are there any plans to expand onto my block?
by pockyken007 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:39 pm
The fiber isn't pulled yet prolly I assume that if your street is in the build out zone you will be able to pre-order as soon as the fiber is strung , keep on checking the tool every now and then .
by dane » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:29 pm
If you got an ad in the mail, your address should be eligible. Check that the mailing address and your physical address match, and let us know if you see an error here - an address we sent a mailer to but which won't qualify on the website.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by reanimus » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:54 am
As far as I can tell the mailing address on it is matches my physical one. I show up in the locator tool, too, but it doesn't offer me any fiber options.
by dane » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:33 pm
Send a photo of the postcard with address to sales@sonic.net and they can look into it. The mailing addresses come right out of the service address mapping database, so that'd be odd.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
5 posts Page 1 of 1