Fiber availability in 100 Block of Linda Street (off 19th street)

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by clemensbuehling » Mon May 29, 2017 3:10 pm
Hi-

I am very interested in Gigabit Fiber. We live on the 100 Block of Linda Street, off 19th Street in the Mission (200 feet off 19th street).

I see that I can pre-order Fiber all along 19th Street, coming in October but it doesn't seem to be available on Linda Street. Is there any availability date you can provide or anything I can do to help speed up deployment?

Thanks a lot.
Clemens
by catcatcat » Tue May 30, 2017 7:47 pm
I'm also a resident on Linda Street and would be very interested in switching to fiber. I have spoken to a number of people on our street also looking to move if you can get it the few hundred feet down our street, you'd probably make your money back quickly!
by Anna McLuhan » Tue May 30, 2017 9:10 pm
Also on the 100 block and a longtime customer of Sonic - 4 years. I've been considering switching but would stick it out if there was a promise of faster internet.
by Anna McLuhan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:30 pm
Still no response from Sonic to this. Very disappointing. I would rather stay with Sonic than go to the big guys but the speeds are agonizingly slow.
4 posts Page 1 of 1