Gig fiber service in Inner Sunset

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by MarK G » Wed May 24, 2017 11:31 am
I live at 54 Aloha Ave in the Inner Sunset in San Francisco, and have wanted your gig fiber internet service for over a year. Today I saw an installation truck around the corner from me at 1627 Funston. All my utilities come from a pole at the rear of my neighbor's yard at 62 Aloha. There might be some confusion about underground utilities on my street. Who do I contact to arrange for installation on that pole and gig service to my residence?
by dane » Wed May 24, 2017 11:55 am
Looking at an aerial and earth view, I see four poles behind the homes there, serving houses on 15th and on Aloha. But that lead appears to end at the North end, at Lawton, and telecom cables go underground from the third pole, likely over to Lawton.

This makes it an aerial served but underground isolated segment, which we cannot reach today in SF.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by Mark G » Wed May 24, 2017 2:14 pm
Thanks for the quick reply. The eastern most pole in the rear yard of 62 Aloha is fed by a pole between 723 and 729 Lawton, and the wires run between those two houses to the pole. I can upload or email a photo of the pole showing the wires if that would be helpful to your staff. Thank you!
by dane » Wed May 24, 2017 2:17 pm
Yes, that would, thanks.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by Mark G » Wed May 24, 2017 2:34 pm
Just sent them to sales@sonic.net

Thank you!
by SonicGigforSunset » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 am
Hi,

I live on 12th Ave and Quintara and have seen your trucks around 10th Ave for quite some time now. When can we expect to have the gigabit offering for my house/block? Seems like I've been waiting for years!
6 posts Page 1 of 1