Fiber Optic in Bernal Heights

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
58 posts Page 2 of 6
by veillady » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:59 pm
Well that is a huge relief because clearly amusing clowns such as yourself is my primary concern here.
Careful where you put that pocky...
by parker_day » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:52 am
It is a bit strange that you seem to feel owed something. You paid for service you received. I can understand feeling disappointed, but large scale infrastructure is expensive, time consuming, and complicated. They're not going to do a run all the way to your house first before other neighborhoods just because you want it. Attitudes like this are exactly why they've stopped talking about future build outs of the fiber network until the service is available to order.
by pockyken007 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:27 am
veillady wrote:Well that is a huge relief because clearly amusing clowns such as yourself is my primary concern here.
Careful where you put that pocky...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: entitlement of some people is truly astounding .
by pockyken007 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:29 am
parker_day wrote:It is a bit strange that you seem to feel owed something. You paid for service you received. I can understand feeling disappointed, but large scale infrastructure is expensive, time consuming, and complicated. They're not going to do a run all the way to your house first before other neighborhoods just because you want it. Attitudes like this are exactly why they've stopped talking about future build outs of the fiber network until the service is available to order.
Parker_day sadly this is general attitude of the current generation spoiled , entitled brats that think the world owes them something ... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
by dane » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:27 am
Folks, I understand the tension being high, but please refrain from personal attacks.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by parker_day » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:52 am
Sorry if my reply came across as a personal attack. It definitely wasn't intended as such.
by pockyken007 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:00 pm
dane wrote:Folks, I understand the tension being high, but please refrain from personal attacks.
Apologies if my post came off a bit too personal , sarcasm doesn't carry well over internet sadly >_< . It was not meant as personal attack and if it come off as that , that was not the intent .
by Alzn » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:01 pm
I too have been a long time customer of Sonic and eagerly awaiting fiber to reach the rest of Bernal. Hopefully soon!!!!
by PutnamStreet » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:21 am
Is there any timeline for rest of Bernal getting Fiber? I live on Putnam Street, and I would order in a second once it's available...
by jason_hurd » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm
I live on SE Bernal Heights, too. Would also order as soon as it's available. Most streets here have above-ground utilities, so should be good candidate for Sonic Fiber. Please bring us Gigabit, Dane!
58 posts Page 2 of 6