Fiber in Sausalito?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by rebeccawoodbury » Mon May 01, 2017 7:30 am
How do we get fiber in Sausalito? That would be awesome.
by dane » Wed May 03, 2017 2:38 pm
rebeccawoodbury wrote:How do we get fiber in Sausalito? That would be awesome.
We are working hard to expand our fiber reach as rapidly as possible. This week we announced a significant expansion in San Francisco, and other cities are in planning and engineering now.

Our mission is to bring fiber to everyone, to deliver a gigabit or faster service, at the lowest possible cost. You can support that mission by spreading the word about Sonic: the more members we have, the faster we can grow and achieve our mission! So, tell a friend: Sonic is local, responsive, reliable, has great policies around items like privacy and network neutrality, and is on a mission to fix internet access in America. Do subscribe and support us!
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by throwaway » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:06 pm
I too would love to see this happen. I'd jump off Comcast in a heartbeat, but 50Mbps is not fast enough for my needs.
by jonwebb » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:43 pm
Bumping this up again. I hear some neighborhoods in Sausalito are wired for fiber now, but checking availability I'm still SOL near Caledonia. I was a Sonic dialup and DSL member for years back in the day and would come back in a heartbeat if I could get gigabit. Any hope or detail?
by jwebb » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:21 pm
Bumping again! @dane please help! :)
by dane » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:38 pm
The only info I'd be able to provide would be on the website's availability check tool, here: http://sonic.com/availability

Both our network and AT&T's are continually expanding, so if we're not there yet, hopefully we will be in the future!
Dane Jasper
Sonic
6 posts Page 1 of 1