FTTH in Danville, CA.

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
12 posts Page 2 of 2
by Anything_BUT_AT&T » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:33 am
We were told by EarthLink that they offer FTTH, only to find out that the salesman was clueless and they are simply leasing the AT&T FTTN infrastructure.

As several comments above indicate, Danville CA residents are DESPERATE to have fiber to the home. I am a community organizer and can guarantee at least 5,000 households will make the switch if Sonic is willing to invest in our community. Most likely, you'll have 15,000 make the switch within a year.

Our planning commission and town council include AT&T employees and Verizon and AT&T shareholders (two council members have between 10k-100k in Verizon and AT&T stock). We are ready for a change and ready to end the conflicts of interest that keep Sonic and other competitors out of cities like Danville.

George Lucas paid for his entire city to have a fiber infrastructure in Marin County. How about letting 5,000 of us invest with Sonic in a fiber infrastructure here in Contra Costa County?
by crobinson » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:46 pm
Scott!

I am in the same area as you and WANT fiber. I know Dane and co say the town needs to help out in deployment but seems daunting with everything else that is going on in my life. To all Fiber providers out there. I would gladly pay 150+ for gigabit fiber per month. Sonic, please help us help you in making the case for fiber. Danville is an awesome place and it needs an awesome provider.

Carl
12 posts Page 2 of 2