No internet

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
13 posts Page 2 of 2
by atomicrelease » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:38 pm
I'm on my second day of the connection flapping. It's not going down for very long, but it kills my VPN connection to work, making it difficult to work from home. I love the speed, but the past couple of days have sucked for reliability, and still no updates on their status pages.
by adame » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:49 am
atomicrelease wrote:I'm on my second day of the connection flapping. It's not going down for very long, but it kills my VPN connection to work, making it difficult to work from home. I love the speed, but the past couple of days have sucked for reliability, and still no updates on their status pages.
We're sorry about this. We did not update our status page because the number of customers affected by the problem was relatively small. As of 4pm on the 11th, the equipment serving your fiber line has been replaced. Our network team has been monitoring the equipment since it was replaced, and they report everything has been stable. How has your service been since then?
Adam Martinetti
Customer Experience Manager
Sonic.
by atomicrelease » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:38 pm
adame wrote:
atomicrelease wrote:I'm on my second day of the connection flapping. It's not going down for very long, but it kills my VPN connection to work, making it difficult to work from home. I love the speed, but the past couple of days have sucked for reliability, and still no updates on their status pages.
We're sorry about this. We did not update our status page because the number of customers affected by the problem was relatively small. As of 4pm on the 11th, the equipment serving your fiber line has been replaced. Our network team has been monitoring the equipment since it was replaced, and they report everything has been stable. How has your service been since then?
It's been good since then. Thanks.
13 posts Page 2 of 2