Higher monthly fee

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
1 post Page 1 of 1
by shawanda » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:14 am
To: The CEO

Hi there my name is Shawanda Scott and I was your customer since 2015 and as of yesterday I canceled my service. I was very happy with the service and really hated to cancel my service, The reason was for the $10 increase. I was further disappointed when your Customer Service rep Natasha informed me that it would take 30 days to cancel and that i would have to pay for that month. I'm so upset about this.I cancel a service and choose not to use it anymore and you still charged me? You really do not have the power the shut the service off immediately? This is not good at all. I work for a top Tech company and we believe in making the customer happy especially a long standing customer. I'm requesting you look at this again and please feel free to give me a call at 415-640-6321. I was told that the CEO looks at theses post and respond to each one. On a happier note I would like to give you kudos on hiring Natasha you have a true Gem she was amazing by listening and answering my questions with a feeling of empathy. She truly understood how I felt. I appreciated excellent customer service.Thank you for reading my complaint I just hope you change your policy of a 30 day cancellation. I don not want to pay for what i wasn't going to use anymore i feel trapped and force to pay
1 post Page 1 of 1