Thank you Sonic for Fiber install today!

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by droz037 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:21 pm
Hi Guys,

Just want to say thank you for making Gigabit Fiber in San Francisco happen.

I honestly thought that it never would with all the trouble with AT&T, Comcast and PCN have had with either the city or their own reluctance to invest in their own infrastructure and make happy customers.

I had your guys come out today around 9ish and they were done by 11am.

On my way to work, driving down 17th ave, I saw two more houses getting Sonic installs. Earlier this week someone just up the block from me on 18th ave got it installed.

You guys rock.

Thank you
by pockyken007 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:42 pm
droz037 wrote:Hi Guys,

Just want to say thank you for making Gigabit Fiber in San Francisco happen.

I honestly thought that it never would with all the trouble with AT&T, Comcast and PCN have had with either the city or their own reluctance to invest in their own infrastructure and make happy customers.

I had your guys come out today around 9ish and they were done by 11am.

On my way to work, driving down 17th ave, I saw two more houses getting Sonic installs. Earlier this week someone just up the block from me on 18th ave got it installed.

You guys rock.

Thank you

Experience the SONIC BOOM SPEEDS OF LIGHT !!!!!!
by dane » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:33 pm
Yay, welcome aboard! Please tell all of your neighbors about Sonic, we can really use your support on that. Repeatedly tell them. Over and over. ;)
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by droz037 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:29 pm
I just posted this to the two Sunset District facebook groups.

Hope it helps :)

Hello everyone. Just wanted to touch on the subject of Internet Service in our neighborhood. If not appropriate let me know. I know that most of you probably have Comcast Cable or AT&T DSL. There is an alternative provider, Sonic.net. I've had them for about ten years now, living at 18th & Judah. They provide DSL and more recently, Gigabit Fiber internet. The biggest reason that Sonic.net is a better choice is that they care about your privacy. With the current political situation in the US, this should be something that everyone should consider. Sonic's privacy policy is one of the best in the industry. https://wiki.sonic.net/wiki/Category:Policies#Privacy The Electronic Frontier Foundation has consistently rated them high in this aspect. https://www.eff.org/who-has-your-back-g ... uests-2015 … The second reason why you should consider Sonic, the gigabit fiber service is SEVENTY DOLLARS A MONTH. That's it. No bandwidth caps, no promotional deals. Here's the speed I tested at this morning after my install was complete https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/…/ ... 0154173410… AT&T and Comcast can't beat that"
by dane » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:35 pm
That's lovely, thanks so much for the support!

When we see customers posting great feedback on Yelp, Nextdoor, Facebook etc, it's really heartwarming for us, and validates for me the efforts we are making to deliver a great product to the market. Thank you!
Dane Jasper
Sonic
5 posts Page 1 of 1