Netgear Wireless N-150 compatible with Sonic

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:16 pm
Hello. I am considering buying a Netgear Wireless N-150, http://www.staples.com/Netgear-Wireless ... uct_833836 and just wanted to make sure it would work before I went out and bought it.

Thanks, Dan
by wa2ibm » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:29 pm
The modem/router claims to be ADSL2+, so it should work fine with Sonic single line DSL products, either legacy AT&T wholesale DSL service or the new Fusion ADSL2+ service. It will not work with Fusion two-line bonded service, however.

When you call Sonic customer service however, they may or may not be able to help you with configuring it if it's not on their list of supported modems.
by Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 pm
wa2ibm wrote:The modem/router claims to be ADSL2+, so it should work fine with Sonic single line DSL products, either legacy AT&T wholesale DSL service or the new Fusion ADSL2+ service. It will not work with Fusion two-line bonded service, however.

When you call Sonic customer service however, they may or may not be able to help you with configuring it if it's not on their list of supported modems.
Thanks. I think I am going to take your advice and get the supported modem through Sonic. That kind of scares me to be on my own after purchasing one of these things trying to configure it myself. Patience is definitely not one of my better qualities but I think in this case it's warranted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1