ADSL2 Modem

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by eltonhom » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:42 am
Looks like our ZTE Wireless Router/Modem bit the dust. I couldn't access the modem setup for the past few days without having to restart it. This morning we had no net access. My wife called tech support and the tech said the line is drawing more voltage than it should be and might be the modem.

I'll head to Best Buy tonight to pick one up. My wife needs to work from home so I have little choice. Is there any one of these that would be compatible/recommended over the rest?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage. ... ies&ks=960

Thanks!
by dane » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:53 am
Any of these would be just fine - all you need is any ADSL2+ modem. You could make your choice on the basis of it's WiFi capabilities; WiFi N costs more than G, but can provide faster speeds in the home.

We can also sell you a replacement - and also note that the ZTE units include a one-year warranty, so if it's within that period, we can RMA it. (You would need to pay for shipping in this case.)

-Dane
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by eltonhom » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:50 am
I started service in April. So I guess it's still in warranty. But I doubt I would get a replacement shipped to me by tonight. I'll still call tech support to get an RMA on the unit though. Thanks for the heads up Dane.
3 posts Page 1 of 1