Fiber in Vallejo

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by That guy » Mon May 05, 2014 4:43 pm
Any plans on bringing fiber to Vallejo? I recently found out that Vallejo already has fiber installed with possibility of expansion. I believe it was installed for a traffic system network back in 2004 but doubt the city ever used it.
by David_J_Smith » Mon May 12, 2014 2:23 pm
I second this. Better jump on it before Google does.
by Moving to the Area » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:36 pm
I third this. I am moving to the area shortly. I am a software engineer who works from home and currently have FiOS 150/65. After I move, I will not be able to purchase any service that even comes close to the Verizon offering that I have now. If someone would bring fiber service to the area, I would sign up immediately.
by bobo819 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:53 am
I agreed to all though Sonic is available in Vallejo, In my area the only available speed is 20mbps. Please Sonic increase the Speed in 94591 and I will switch to your Service right away. The reason Comcast and AT&T can demand any price they want is because we have no other alternative options. Sonic do the right thing improved the service in your neighbor city Vallejo and you will get more customer switching to your service.
4 posts Page 1 of 1