how many email accounts with fusion and 2 other questions

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by Jeff » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:54 pm
Hello, how many email accounts come with a Fusion account? I see the legacy dsl account (http://www.sonic.net/sales/broadband/ds ... hp?p=Elite) shows 15 email accounts come with the service but I can't find the info for the Fusion service.

Also, do I understand correctly that one static IP comes free with the Fusion service but additional static IP addresses have an additional cost?

Do I actually need a static IP address if I want to continue to use my current wireless router? Do I need to set up a LAN Subport if I want to continue using my current wireless router?

Thanks,
Jeff
by virtualmike » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:39 pm
I have a Fusion account. When I log into member tools, it tells me that I am entitled to 14 mailboxes. From additional information on the page, it appears that my primary account is not included in that quantity.

Correct--you can opt for one static IP at no additional charge.

If your current wireless router does not require a static IP, then you won't need one with Fusion. You have several options for using it with the Sonic.net equipment--there have been several discussions about the options in the forum.
2 posts Page 1 of 1