Sonic Fiber in the Excelsior district San Francisco

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by quahog » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:29 pm
Greetings Sonic folks,

I see Sonic trucks on my street (Moscow St.) and there's a Sonic patch box 1/2 block away, but am told I need to use AT&T lines. I'm tired of the almost daily short outages where I have to reset, and I don't like paying extra for the rented AT&T lines. Any hope of getting Sonic-owned lines to my house? Heck, I'll climb the pole and run it myself... :?

Cheers,

-Mike
by syntaxsid1 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:51 am
We are absolutely working on it trust us. We have recently stopped selling the resold AT&T service due to many service problems and broken commits. We are expanding into new regions every day and once we are available for your area, we will be advertising locally so you can sign up with the fastest connection in the US today! Thank you for your patience and support while we continue to expand!
Jeff M. with Community Escalations @ Sonic
by jackson131 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:32 am
I'm currently in the old AT&T Fusion plan, is there anyway to upgrade to Sonic and also save on monthly billing? I noticed Sonic's own monthly internet plans are way cheaper compared to what I'm currently paying ($114) vs. $59.99.

How do I get this corrected?
3 posts Page 1 of 1