94705 degraded AT&T fiber service

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by mjanson » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:40 am
This morning have been seeing 70Mbps up/down (plugged directly into gigE and measured by Ookla Speedtest via SF Comcast and SC AT&T test points) whereas normally I see metrics in the 900 range. I notice that there was "emergency" service in 94610 last night which happens to be an adjacent zip code and wondering if there have been "cascade" effects to my CO.

I'm also wondering if this is impacting multiple customers, but after being on hold for a CSR for over 38 minutes now I'm guessing the answer to that question is "yes" :lol:

If there is anything widespread, is there a MOTD message with whatever details are known at this time (couldn't find one)?
by jerrielm » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:40 am
Hello !

I have just check with AT&T on an update for your Trouble Ticket. AT&T is reporting that the service has been fully restored. Can you please check for us to see if this is the case. If not let me know and ill see about getting a dispatch out to you.

Best Wishes!
2 posts Page 1 of 1