WIFI DOWN 11/21

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by namtdoan98 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:21 pm
hey, since 5pm, my wifi has been down and I was wondering if there's anything I could do? I tried unplugging and plugging it back in but it still doesn't work. I need it to do some work and would appreciate the help!
by mgeis » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:45 pm
Same here, since about 2 today
by dane » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:37 am
Sorry for the downtime! I'd suggest reaching out to support. You can text 833-836-0300 or visit http://sonic.com/support to initiate a call.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by brandonc » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:11 am
namtdoan98 wrote:hey, since 5pm, my wifi has been down and I was wondering if there's anything I could do? I tried unplugging and plugging it back in but it still doesn't work. I need it to do some work and would appreciate the help!
I'm sorry that you're connection hasn't been working. I pulled up your account and see that our ONT has lost connection (Little white box mounted to the wall). I would double check the ONT to see if it still has power, just in case the outlet is having issues or if a breaker in the home flipped.

If the ONT still has power, just not providing a connection, then I would suggest contact our tech support team when you're available to troubleshoot and schedule a dispatch if necessary.

Kind regards,
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1