Request fiber in my area?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by secondchance92 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:11 pm
I was wondering how I can request sonic fiber to be rolled out in my area of discovery bay 94505. I moved from a location that had sonic fiber and now I have sonic using at&t cables and with speeds 70% of what I'm promised, I wanted to see what it would take to request sonic consider fiber in this area.
by syntaxsid1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:15 am
Hello,

The best way to help us expand easier into your area would be to speak to your local government. The most effective way is to discuss the need for updated data infrastructure at town meetings etc. This will let them know you prioritize this over other potential projects that the city has. Letting your voice be heard is the best possible way to enact action. Sonic is actively rolling out to every location we can, and it is easier if we don't have "push back" from the city we're attempting to build out into. We will of course try and get there through the usual means, but this would speed things up a bit. We hope this helps.
Jeff M. with Community Escalations @ Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1