Zip code 94124 down fiber internet for days

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by civicex03 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:22 am
This is unacceptable !! I been down since Friday, it been 4 day already without internet at my house. Every time i called tech support they keep telling me that At&T aware of the outage and they don't have eta when they going fix it. I need sonic to send out tech out asap to check out the connection from outside line to my ont box. I am thinking of switching over Comcast. I never been down more than day with comcast in the past.
by brandonc » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:08 am
I'm very sorry that your internet connection has been experiencing an outage for so long. Unfortunately because we are reselling the service/infrastructure for the service in your area, we are legally not allowed to dispatch out our technicians to work on the lines as the lines/equipment don't belong to us, they belong to AT&T.

We are still putting pressure on AT&T for updates on the situation to get movement on this, but unfortunately we are dependent on AT&T to fix the issue in this case. As soon as we have more information on the resolution of the outage, we'll definitely relay that to you.

Again, I'm very sorry for the circumstances and for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards,
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
by tsuchi212 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:47 pm
There was a bush fire friday night near the train tracks on Williams Ave that burned through all the strands of fiber. I confirmed it with the tech that was working on it on Monday and it seems like they were finally able to repair it ( at least on my end) around 12AM this morning.
3 posts Page 1 of 1